Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Macquarie Prime Reit Is Macquarie Prime Doing Maintenance On Their Trading Platform This Weekend 21/11/2009?

Is Macquarie Prime doing maintenance on their trading platform this weekend 21/11/2009? - macquarie prime reit

If I unplug the available funds were $ 0, and no action on my account. Everything I have is that a portion of the loan.

I set my stop loss on Friday after the market closed. The funds were available, the proportion of positions in my account. Everything was in order. Today (Saturday) are missing all of them. I will see my e-mail account to see if maybe there is an e-mail stating the maintenance done on the spot, then I get an automated message from the violation of the margin.

Nothing found on the Internet by Macquarie on maintenance. I can reach them by phone because their opening times Monday to Friday. This service is really bad customer or have a serious problem on Monday.

Is there anyone other than this or a similar problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment