Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home Theatre Setup Dvd Any Ideas On A Projector For A Cheap Home Theatre Setup?

Any Ideas on a Projector for a Cheap Home Theatre Setup? - home theatre setup dvd

I need to remove a home theater projector in my house. The main objective will be to have DVD movies and video games (eg, Nintendo, Xbox, etc..) I'm not concerned with HDTV. The projector was between 15-23 meters from the screen. In addition, the projector must be bright enough for ambient light simply not be unviewable.

I had hoped that a brand or reputation of the projector in any way, but I hope to spend no more than $ 800 in the projector itself. This projector is not my primary TV is only used if I have a DVD or play a video game.

I watched the ViewSonic PJ556D, it seems that their draft board presentations, but I do not know if there is a reason why it can not use it for my purposes? (I read somewhere that the projectors office MIGH not the color wheel right?)

Please give me appropriate projectors, according to the above requirements and / or ideas and things to see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment