Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Doc Home Equity Loan Mortgage Fees, Am I Being Ripped Off?

Mortgage Fees, am I being ripped off? - no doc home equity loan

Here is my situation, I paid for a piece of the ownership of mines and clear 100% free because they do not try to get a construction loan (also, because everything I said no, so far) a very good friend let me build your home equity to ... I have to pay when I get a CO and the mortgage. I shall only) over $ 125,000 (less problems, but I'm independent, you need to cancel a mortgage doc no-doc/low there to do everything legally possible.

I now found a mortgage company willing to me (a mortgage or as they call it a "cash back refinery is located since the property in my name now) and yes, I know that there are no documents a little more expensive, but it seems a bit too much.
Fee: $ 350 - $ 1050
HELOC Fee: $ 500
Fee Assessment Report: $ 450 - $ 1000
1% ($ 1,250) rate of adoption of the commitment
3% ($ 3,750) Agency fees
Interest rate: 5.75%
I would probably pay up to $ 7550, only get this mortgage? I will be exploited. Or is it is a mortgage so expensive?Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment