Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sims 3 World Adventuresrelic Of Eternity Can You Put The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack On Two Different Computers?

Can you put the Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion pack on two different computers? - sims 3 world adventuresrelic of eternity

I try to be The Sims 3 expansion pack, World Adventures for my brother and sister who buy both their own computers. I wonder if, after installing this expansion pack you still use the original CD or The Sims 3 Expansion CD, because I am curious whether I should buy one or two expansion packs do.

2 comments:

  1. What you can do is as a download from the EA Store ... is a digital download, so you play more than one computer to ... The game is a must, the disc if you buy a physical disk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the Sims 3 CD. So I have only 1 expansion pack! I have the chance to buy a Sims 3, but it's worked like all the previous games.

    ReplyDelete