Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Kind Of Hosiery To Wear With Open Toe Slingbacks What Women Wear Some Kind Of Hosiery, Sheer Or Not Under Their Ballet Flats, Or Dress Shoes In General?

What women wear some kind of hosiery, sheer or not under their ballet flats, or dress shoes in general? - what kind of hosiery to wear with open toe slingbacks

I heard some of us women complain that our sweaty feet and (probably smelly) with ballet shoes. I suggested knee-highs or some kind of stockings, and I had a wild look. I did not split, worth even a semi cute (not as cute as open-toed shoes), because many women seem to wear the strips with bare feet and shoes. Ask the other ...

4 comments:

  1. Always wear wear socks when I use the heel. It is more convenient, not to suffer in this way, and my feet, blisters and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally believe that all women wear a certain type of dress-down with shoes. It certainly looks better! Seems even better with open-toe shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I wear always mean in any way, when I put my shoes ... comfortable and protect your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Socks with dress shoes all look better. I think the better they are lazy.

    ReplyDelete