Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cancer Facts More Condition_symptoms Breast Cancer? Facts, Anything? PLEASE! My Best Friend May Have It...?

Breast Cancer? Facts, Anything? PLEASE! My Best Friend may have it...? - cancer facts more condition_symptoms

My best friend, I do everything with, you can have breast cancer.
She said she has a lump in her breast, and appear to pain, itching and .... Do you think that breast cancer?
Im really scared. It is the only person who knows and understands me. Without them I wouldnt know what to do. School sucks, and shes always there and I couldnt without it is about everything.
All facts and information, or anything that I say, calm them down? She is always there for me, my turn for them, no matter how much you hurt me, you do more harm accessed 100 times. Something? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment