Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ideas Of Real Estate Sayings I Am A Real Estate Agent Looking For A New Career. Any Ideas Of Corporate Jobs Involving Real Estate?

I am a real estate agent looking for a new career. Any ideas of corporate jobs involving real estate? - ideas of real estate sayings

I have good office skills and some management harmonized sales in. I have 5 years experience in real estate, but I desperately tried a structured work environment (housing collapse affect) many of us. I researched 3rd party relocation companies and will not work in the housing industry. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. The management companies are now owned. REO companies who work for banks, excluding properties ... This is where it is and remains an excellent example for the coming years.

    No fieldwork So instead of sending orders to other agents, the management of real estate projects / lists / sales, etc.

    Great body, such as First American, is IndyMac Bank, First National, the list long. I would be very happy to look at them, at least make some calls and see if anything interesting

    ReplyDelete