Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Computer Hutch Blueprint Where In San Francisco Or The East Bay Can I Find Ergonomic Computer Desks?

Where in San Francisco or the East Bay can I find Ergonomic computer desks? - computer hutch blueprint

And please do not tell me that Office Depot, Office Max, Fry's, Best Buy, Target, etc. it happen that. I think there must be an independent furniture store somewhere that this kind of problem, or at least has a special catalog. I'm looking for something that is high, but narrow, as the computer table or shelf with a car on the track more than 35 "wide.

2 comments:

  1. Ikea in Emeryville (East Bay) may have something ... Warning of the store ... If you need to buy parts and build on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikea in Emeryville (East Bay) may have something ... Warning of the store ... If you need to buy parts and build on.

    ReplyDelete