Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Syncope More Condition_symptoms How Can I Get Over My Vasovagal Syncope In Health Class?

How can I get over my vasovagal syncope in Health class? - syncope more condition_symptoms

I will be the second year this year and I'm healthy for the first half. What are the causes of nausea and weakness are usually when someone describes a state or something. Even last semester, when my teacher taught CPR, I got up and had to return home. If someone else did? Is there a board that would be good for me in this situation, or with me back then?

Thank you soooo much!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have! One reason was the sight of blood, as in the films of abortion charts and things that we see it. One was that I was underweight at the time and my blood pressure was too low, even falling even lower VVS and fainted. Another room was too hot! So do not try too hot, especially. Even as an adult, I fainted when rising steeply out of a hot bath, because my blood pressure comes from. You, try the cold cloth or ice on the forehead, temples or neck. May and simply avoid the terrible places and things together. Some people are just disgusted.
    I sort the fruit, literally, as I am overweight and high blood pressure is too high. But I would not recommend this route! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete