Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Leather Mistress Why Is The My Last Post .....Three Women: One Engaged, One My Wife, And One A Mistress?

Why is the my last post .....Three women: one engaged, one my wife, and one a mistress? - leather mistress

decide to talk about their relationships and their husbands by surprise in the night ....
three leather bodice S & M wear style, stilettos and a mask over the eyes.

After a few days we will again .....
The engaged girlfriend said: "The other night, when my boyfriend came home, he found me in the leather corset, 4" stilettos and a mask. He said: "You are the woman of my life, I love you ... then we've loved the whole night."

The lady said, "Oh, yes!" The other night we met in his office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over the eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he did not say a word. We had only wild sex all night. "

So my poor had to say: "The other night I sent the children to stay with my mother during the night, always ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask from the eyes.

Conan went to work, took control of the television and beer, and said, "Hey Batman, what's for dinner?"

1 comment:

  1. lol idk. The men, who prefer television .. Beer and dinner .. hahah must be something in the beer lol

    ReplyDelete